Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
As we pursue healthy living we should be concerned about the air we breathe and our HVAC and ventilation systems are a key aspect to our air quality, especially since we spend the majority of out time in doors. The EPA recommends that air ducts should especially be cleaned in instances of mold, vermin activity, and ducting containing excessive amounts of debris and dust. And so, as a home owner or a property manager it's important to ask yourself good questions about your ventilation system,
- is the ducting filled with dust and debris?
- is the properties air condenser clean, or is it full of grime?
- are the filters for the ventilation system the proper size, or is in-home dust being sucked through the system?
Homeowners should prioritize inspection and cleaning in order to keep up with in-home maintenance and in order to help promote clean air and healthy living. At SERVPRO of Cranston our teams are experienced and here to help. We serve our neighbors in the greater Cranston and surrounding areas including Warwick and Coventry.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (800) 734-0602.