Smoke and Soot damage From Fireplace
This local home in Cranston, MA suffered a fire loss when pre-existing soot had built up inside the chimney and fell staining the bricks. When SERVPRO of Cranston received the call, they were quick to respond. The highly skilled fire restoration technicians were able to clean the black stained chimney and deodorize the house, eliminating the smoke odor from the fallen soot. If your home or business is needing fire restoration services due to smoke or soot damage, call the "Faster to any size disaster" team at SERVPRO of Cranston. We will make your home or business look "Like it never even happened."